If you are someone who is on their feet all day, then you know how important it is to have a good pair of shoes. Not just any shoes, but orthopedic shoes that are designed to support your feet and help prevent pain and injuries.
Apex footwear makes some of the best orthopedic shoes for diabetics on the market. In this Apex shoes review, I will look at their products and see if they are the best fit for you.
About Apex Footwear – Therapeutic Shoes for Diabetics
Apex Foot has been making therapeutic shoes for over 30 years, and they are one of the most trusted brands in the industry.
Their shoes are designed to provide support and relief from foot pain, and they have various styles. So whether you need dress shoes, casual shoes, or even sandals, Apex has a style that will fit your needs.
Apex Foot products are available in a wide range of sizes and widths to ensure you get the perfect fit.
They also offer custom orthotics for an additional fee, which can be helpful if you have specific foot problems that need to be addressed.
The Apex orthopedic shoes and insoles are available at a price range of $39.99 to $149.99.
Apex shoes are manufactured in China (unfortunately, most shoe brands are). However, their products are designed in the United States, and they have a team of experienced podiatrists who work to develop their products.
What Sets Apex Shoes Apart From Other Brands?
One thing that sets the Apex Foot shoe brand apart from other brands is its use of orthotics. Orthotics are devices inserted into the shoes to provide support and alignment for the feet.
Apex offers a wide variety of orthotics so that you can find the perfect one for your feet.
Apex also offers various sizes and widths to ensure you get the perfect fit. Their shoes are available in both men’s and women’s sizes, and they offer a variety of widths to accommodate different foot shapes.
Why Should You Buy Diabetic Shoes from Apex?
- The diabetic shoes from Apex are designed to be more comfortable and supportive.
- Diabetic shoes have a unique design that helps keep your feet cooler and drier.
- Apex diabetic shoes are made with materials that help protect your feet from injuries and sores.
- Apex shoes can help with many foot conditions including plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, and much more. See below for a full list:
If you have diabetes, it is essential to wear shoes designed for people with diabetes. Apex offers a wide selection of diabetic shoes, all made with the highest quality materials. Their diabetic shoes are also available in various sizes and widths to ensure you get the perfect fit.
Apex orthotics diabetic footwear is perfect for a healthy and active lifestyle because of the following advanced technological features:
- The padded tongue and collar help reduce foot pressure and ankle irritation.
- The extra-depth design accommodates a wide range of foot sizes while providing a snug fit. In addition, the shoe insoles have a biomechanical footbed that helps stabilize the foot and prevent overpronation.
- The contoured multi-density midsole helps support the foot’s arch and provides cushioning for all-day comfort. In addition, the molded external heel counter provides added stability.
- The added EVA insole allows customization – simply remove it for a more snug fit or add additional arch support. In addition, the lightweight design helps reduce foot and leg fatigue.
Are Apex Shoes the Best Option For Foot Pain?
Apex is one of the leading brands in the orthopedic shoe industry, and its products are designed to provide support and relief from foot pain.
Their shoes are available in various sizes and widths to ensure you get the perfect fit, and they also offer custom orthotics for an additional fee.
When finding the perfect pair of shoes, you must consider your needs and find a brand you can trust.
Apex has been making therapeutic shoes for over 30 years, and their products are designed to provide support and relief from foot pain. An apex is an excellent option if you want a good pair of orthopedic shoes.
Best Apex Therapeutic Footwear for Achilles Tendonitis
Apex therapeutic footwear is designed to provide support and relief from Achilles tendonitis.
Achilles tendonitis is a condition that causes pain and inflammation in the Achilles tendon. The Achilles tendon is the band of tissue that connects your heel to your calf muscle and is responsible for helping you walk and run. Achilles tendonitis is a common injury that can be caused by overuse, poor conditioning, or an underlying condition such as arthritis.
If you are experiencing pain and inflammation in your Achilles tendon, it is essential to seek treatment.
Apex offers a wide selection of shoes designed to provide support and relief from Achilles tendonitis.
They also offer custom orthotics with heel cup and cradle support necessary to ease Achilles Tendonitis.
Apex Achilles Tendonitis Shoes For Women
I would recommend the Apex Women’s Boss Runner Active Shoe – X Last for treating Achilles Tendonitis in women.
It has advanced technological features supported by medical professionals and the highest quality standards.
What do I like about this Apex Achilles Tendonitis shoe for women:
- ApexX-last cushions moderate to extreme overpronation.
- A shoe depth of 5/16″ is distributed in two layers for greater flexibility.
- The Carboplast footbridge provides stability and motion control.
- Suitable for A5500.
- Boosts foot health by treating foot conditions like heel pain, hammer toes, bunions, arthritis, and plantar fasciitis.
- Perfect diabetic footwear that helps in neuropathy.
Apex Achilles Tendonitis Shoes For Men
I would recommend the Apex Men’s Boss Runner Active Shoe – X Last for treating Achilles Tendonitis in men.
The X-last range of Apex shoes allows diabetic men to enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle with better foot health. This diverse range makes a massive difference to the walking, standing, and balance requirements of patients with diabetes.
The Men’s Boss Runner Active Shoe from Apex is a good choice for men with Achilles Tendonitis because:
- It has an X-last, a soft, cushioned insole designed to absorb impact when walking or running with excessively overpronated feet.
- The extra depth of 5/16″ is spread across two layers for greater mobility and balance.
- The Carboplast footbridge provides motion control and stability.
- This Apex shoe is compatible with A5500.
- It has a rubber outsole which makes the footwear slip-resistant.
- Treatment of heel pain, hammer toes, bunions, arthritis, and plantar fasciitis.
What’s the Best Apex Orthotic Support Insole?
Apex A-Wave Orthotic Shoe Support Insole is a good choice for women and men with arch-height problems because it is made with gels, memory foam, and thermoplastic resins.
This Apex shoe insole is framed to suit three types of arch requirements:
- The insole has a soft, cushioned top layer that conforms to the shape of your foot for added comfort.
- The bottom layer is a firm, supportive foam that helps reduce stress on the Achilles tendon.
- The insole is designed to fit most shoes on the market today and can be trimmed to fit if necessary.
The insole is available in three support levels –
- The flex support insole is for medium to high arch style requirements.
- The firm support is compatible with all arch styles.
- The XFirm support is for low to medium arch style requirements
Choose any of the three insole styles for your Apex shoe today, and make the wear comfortable for athletic diabetic patients.
Apex Shoes Review – Final Thoughts
Apex Footwear Orthopedic Shoes & Insoles are some of the best in the market for treating foot conditions such as heel pain, bunions, arthritis, drop foot, and plantar fasciitis. The shoes are available in various sizes and widths to ensure you get the perfect fit.
They also provide bespoke orthotics with heel cup and cradle support to help relieve Achilles Tendonitis discomfort.
Apex has innovated shoe technology because they believe “One style does not fit all”.
As a result, you can find the perfect pair of shoes for your foot condition.
Have you tried Apex shoes? What did you think? I’d love to hear your thoughts about these shoes in the comments below!