Disclosure: Heads up, savvy reader! My name is Tim Schroeder. Your favorite shoe expert. Clicking on our links could lead you to fantastic finds, and it might even make my day a little brighter with a small commission. Win-win! Just so you know, the sneakerheads here at LearnAboutShoes make every effort to test and thoroughly research the products we recommend. Enjoy the article!
In this guide, I’m going to reveal my top 7 picks for boosting the comfort of your Vans with new insoles, show you the ropes on how to nail the right insole selection for your Vans, and tackle a few common questions about exchanging those worn out insoles.
Beloved by people of all ages, Vans bring joy and approval. Versatility and style seamlessly blend in these shoes, rendering them appropriate for various events and everyday relaxation.
Though no pair of shoes may withstand the test of time completely, they all share similar fate. As time passes, Vans can gradually lose some of their former magical quality. New insoles emerge as the heroes in times of need. Replacing your old Vans’ insoles with a new set can give them a feeling almost as if they just came straight from the factory.
For all you Vans fans, some great insoles are waiting to be picked. If your Vans are looking a bit worn and tired, fortunately there are many upgrade options available in 2023 for insoles.
What Are The Benefits Of Replacing Your Vans Insoles?
Initially, let’s set the stage for discussing the reasons behind the need to update your Vans insoles.
1. Your Foot Comfort Is Enhanced
Wear and tear gradually erodes the cushioning of your aging insoles. Your shoes become less comfortable when you walk or stand for an extended period. Restoring the cushion, new insoles bring joy to your feet once more.
2. Vans Replacement Insoles May Improve Balance & Stability
Inadequate insoles can contribute to foot pain. It’s not just the feet that suffer; this activity can also cause strain on the knees and back. Comfortable and supportive insoles can relieve arch fatigue, promoting alleviation for your entire foot.
3. Vans Replacement Insoles May Make Your Shoes Last Longer
Boosting foot comfort while relieving pressure on shoes, new insoles provide a dual benefit. Minimized wear and tear translates to extended lifespan for your footwear, specifically Vans. If you are just ooking to spruce up you Vans? You may enjoy reading my how to clean white vans article.
The 7 Best Vans Replacement Insoles in 2023
1. ViveSole Plantar Fasciitis Replacement Insoles
Indescribable comfort finds its way to your feet with the excellence of a meticulously designed insole! Composed by podiatrists, ViveSole Plantar Fasciitis insoles for Vans can help with discomfort brought on by plantar fasciitis.
Offering more than just support, these insoles employ a groundbreaking biomechanical approach to conform comfortably around your feet. Efficiency awaits with streamlined processes, and farewell to tired feet!
ViveSole Plantar Fasciitis Insoles Pros:
- Tailored Arch Support: Integrated into their design are the principles of biomechanics, yielding a curve that mirrors your foot’s natural contours and provides relief from stress and strain.
- Cushion Heaven: Geared towards minimizing the impact of each stride, the heel and forefoot feature tailored padding.
ViveSole Plantar Fasciitis Insoles Cons:
- Not Exactly Budget-Friendly: Pocket deposits may be necessary for these insoles.
- Selective Fit: Although they perform well for common shoes, these ones may not be ideally suited for particular designs like boots or high heels.
Final Verdict: For feet enduring the pangs of pain, ViveSole Plantar Series Insoles are a cool breeze. Thanks to its stabilization and shock-absorbing capabilities, your walks will become smoother and less painful. These shoes excel at creating a feeling of envelopment without constraining your feet in any way.
2. Protalus T100 Thin Series Insoles
Repeatedly encountering a cushion can stir up annoyance. This ultra-thin design by Protalus T100 is sure to impress. What’s the magic trick? A patented Tri-Planar support technology has scientifically demonstrated to realign ankles and minimize stress on joints like knees and hips.
Protalus T100 Thin Series Pros:
- Alignment Wizards: Offering ideal alignment for ankles, knees, and hips, these insoles prove valuable.
- Next-Level Tech: Superior foot support is made possible by the revolutionary Tri-Planar technology.
- Fit Like a Glove: Everyday wear becomes more comfortable with shoes designed for both casual and athletic purposes.
Protalus T100 Thin Series Cons:
- Not for Athletes: Not exactly the optimal location for basketball or running, those courts and tracks perhaps.
Final Verdict: In search of an unobtrusive yet capable insole? Protalus is your go-to.
3. Shred Soles Performance Skateboarding Insoles
If skateboarding is your jam, then you’re in for a treat! Shred Soles were quite literally made to shred. Packed with primo-tech for primo landings and foam layers that offer cloud-like comfort, these insoles make sure your board and feet are in perfect harmony.
Shred Soles Performance Skateboarding Insoles Pros:
- Skater’s Paradise: Designed specifically for skateboarding, you get comfort and control like never before.
- Impact Absorption: The proprietary DuraShred foam, and ShredBed Microcellular Urethane make those primo landings easier on your feet.
Shred Soles Performance Skateboarding Insoles Cons:
- Niche Product: These are tailor-made for skaters, so they’re not ideal for other sports or activities.
Final Verdict: If your board is your life, these insoles are the soulmate to your Vans skate shoes.
4. Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Insole Replacements
Work can be a pain, but your feet don’t have to be. Enter Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel insoles, designed to give those hard-working feet a well-deserved break. With patented gel technology, these insoles distribute pressure and reduce the impact on your muscles and joints.
Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Pros:
- All-Day Comfort: They’re clinically proven to provide comfort all day, especially if you’re always on your feet.
- Shock Absorption: The gel technology does wonders to absorb impact and stress.
Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Cons:
- Limited Arch Support: If you’re looking for serious arch support, these may not cut it.
Final Verdict: For everyday comfort without breaking the bank & for those who are cost-conscious but still want daily comfort, Dr. Scholl’s stands strong.
5. Knixmax Memory Foam Replacement Insoles
Imagine an insole that knows just how to cuddle your feet. Knixmax Memory Foam Insoles offers just that—a memory foam experience that shapes itself around your unique foot curve. If you’re tired of ‘one size fits all,’ this is where your search ends.
Knixmax Memory Foam Insoles Pros:
- Personalized Comfort: These insoles mold to your feet, providing personalized comfort.
- Great for Flat Feet: Specifically beneficial for those with flat feet.
Knixmax Memory Foam Insoles Cons:
- Fit Issues: The memory foam might make your snug-fitting shoes feel too tight.
Final Verdict: If comfort is your main game, Knixmax brings you the closest to walking on clouds.
6. Walkomfy Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics
For those who like their support heavy-duty, Walkomfy Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics comes packing a punch. Specifically designed for people over 210lbs, these insoles offer strong arch support and shock guard technology to boot. You’ll be walking on air, minus the fatigue and pain.
Walkomfy Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics Pros:
- Heavy-Duty Support: Specifically designed for those over 210lbs, these provide strong arch support.
- Pain Relief: These insoles are pros at distributing weight and reducing foot pressure.
Walkomfy Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics Cons:
- Price Tag: Quality comes at a cost; they’re on the pricier side.
Final Verdict: If you’re someone who’s always on the go, these insoles make every step easier. Worth every penny!
7. EASYFEET Premium Anti-Fatigue Insoles
The name says it all! These EASYFEET premium anti-fatigue insoles are your everyday warriors, fighting off fatigue and providing steady comfort for any activity. Tailored for both men and women, these insoles are versatile and offer stellar arch pain relief.
Premium Anti-Fatigue Insoles Pros:
- Universal Fit: These insoles are the jack of all trades, fitting into most types of shoes.
- Long-lasting Comfort: Your feet will thank you from morning till night.
Premium Anti-Fatigue Insoles Cons:
- Trim to Fit: You might have to do a little trimming to get that perfect fit.
Final Verdict: If you just want an insole that does its job without any frills, look no further.
And there you have it: a comprehensive guide to choosing the best insoles for your Vans shoes. Whether you’re looking to alleviate pain, boost athletic performance, or simply cruise through your day in comfort, there’s a perfect insole waiting for you. Choose wisely!
How To Choose The Best Replacement Insoles For You?
When you’re on the hunt for the ideal insole replacements, there are several key factors to think about.
- Type of Arch – Whether you’ve got flat feet or low arches, make sure you go for insoles designed to give that extra support. Keep an eye out for those that boast strong arch support or are tailored for flat-footed folks.
- Comfort Factor – If it’s all about easing foot pain or just ramping up comfort, the cushioning of the insole is crucial. Memory foam and gel types are your go-to for that extra plush feel.
- Material Matters – Insoles are crafted from a variety of materials including leather, EVA foam, and gel. EVA foam is known for its lightness and durability, while gel brings in that added layer of support and cushioning. Pick the material that aligns with what you need.
- Sizing It Right – Insoles aren’t one-size-fits-all; they come in a range of sizes to fit your shoe size. Don’t overlook this—make sure the insoles you pick are a snug fit for your kicks.
Now that you’re clued in on what to keep an eye out for, let’s dive into some common questions people often have.
What Are The Best Replacement Insoles For Vans?
Getting the ViveSole Insoles for your Vans might be your ticket to overcoming plantar fasciitis. For those with an equal passion for skateboarding, Shred Soles for Vans will inevitably earn a spot amidst their favorites. Overall, my favorite of the group is likely the EASYFEET insoles for Vans.
The best Vans replacement insoles for you, may also depend on your foot type:
- Full-length Cushioned Insoles – Ideal for high-impact activities, offering maximum support. Could be snug.
- Low-Profile Arch Supports – Good for flat feet, these fit well in Vans and offer just the right amount of support.
- Memory Foam Insoles – Versatile and comfy, adapting to your foot shape for a cozy feel.
- Gel Pads – Targeted relief, thin and flexible. Great for specific problem areas like the ball of the foot or heel.
- Heavy Duty Support Insoles – Perfect for larger individuals needing more robust support.
- Athletic Insoles – Designed for performance, with superior arch support and shock absorption.
Whatever you pick, make sure it fits well in your shoe and offers the comfort and support you need.
Best Vans Insoles Replacement FAQs
1. How Can I Make My Vans More Comfortable To Walk In?
Boosting comfort via insoles, Vans can experience dramatic comfort improvements.
Materials and designs vary between gel, memory foam, or orthotic insoles, each catering specially to differing foot requirements and comfort needs. Reducing pressure points through even weight distribution, arch support insoles allow for more comfortable and less tiring walks.
If you walk a lot, you might also enjoy my article on the best insoles for walking.
2. How Do You Replace Vans Insoles?
Vans shoe insoles can be easily replaced with a straightforward process. Here’s how:
- Without causing damage to the shoe, gently slip the existing insoles out.
- With care, a flat instrument like a butter knife can be employed to free stuck insoles without injuring the shoe’s lining.
- Upon removing the old insoles, introduce the new ones by sliding them into the shoes, and make sure they fit snugly and are well-aligned.
- Ensure secure attachment by firmly pressing the insoles against the shoe’s base.
3. Can You Put Orthotics in Vans?
Customized or pre-made shoe inserts offering tailored support and correction for individual feet, orthotics are designed to enhance foot health and comfort. Finding the perfect match for your Vans shoes requires adequately fitting orthotics.
Because orthotics come in diverse dimensions, ensure they don’t constrict your shoes too much. Orthotics serve as a remedy for various foot issues or requirements, providing substantial extra comfort and support.
5. Are Vans Insoles Worth Replacing?
Replacing the insoles of your Vans is certainly worth it. Over time, the initial insoles of shoes can lose their padding and bolster due to wear and tear.
By replacing them with modern insoles, you’ll be able to reestablish the comfort and back that your shoes initially given, successfully expanding the life of your Vans and making them more agreeable to wear.
6. How Often Should I Replace My Vans Insoles?
The frequency of replacing your Vans insoles depends on how regularly you wear the shoes and the level of movement they are subjected to.
On average, aiming to replace the insoles each 6 to 12 months could be a great rule. In any case, in the event that you begin taking note of signs of wear, diminished padding, or inconvenience sooner, it’s a great thought to replace them prior.
7. How Much Do Replacement Insoles Cost?
By and large, new Van insoles can extend from around $10 to $50 or more. It really depends on the brand, materials utilized, and any specialized highlights they offer.
Higher-end insoles with progressed padding innovations, or orthotic bolster may be on the pricier side, but they can offer a longer life span compared to cheaper alternatives. Consider your budget and the level of foot support you’re looking for when choosing substitution insoles.
Best Vans Insole Replacements – My Final Thoughts
Finding the correct insole for your Vans can be a total game-changer.
If you have a favorite insole for your Vans please let us know in the comments! I always love hearing from you and your feedback! Here are the links from this review again:
- Get the ViveSole Plantar Fasciitis Insoles Replacements
- Get the Protalus T100 Thin Series for Vans
- Get the Shred Soles Performance Skateboarding Insoles Replacements
- Get the Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Replacements
- Get the Knixmax Memory Foam Insoles Replacements
- Get the Walkomfy Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics Insoles Replacements
- Get the Premium Anti-Fatigue Insoles Replacements
All the best!