Disclosure: Heads up, savvy reader! My name is Tim Schroeder. Your favorite shoe expert. Clicking on our links could lead you to fantastic finds, and it might even make my day a little brighter with a small commission. Win-win! Just so you know, the sneakerheads here at LearnAboutShoes make every effort to test and thoroughly research the products we recommend. Enjoy the article!
If you’re on your feet all day, as many people are these days, then you know the importance of investing in comfortable shoes. But even the most comfortable shoes can be annoying when they start to feel achy after hours on end.
That’s where my Powerstep insoles reviews come in. These best-selling shoe insoles provide additional support that makes any pair of shoes more comfortable for extended wear.
Fortunately, there are many affordable options for insoles out there that won’t break the bank and are easy to find. Many people discover them through word-of-mouth recommendations from friends and family members or by browsing local stores like pharmacies, shoe stores, and department stores.
In this article, I’ll be taking an in-depth look at Powerstep insoles as well as their pros and cons. I’ll also share a few Powerstep insole alternative options. Let’s get started.
What Are Powerstep Insoles?
Powerstep insoles are a brand of shoe inserts that are designed to fit into almost any pair of shoes, so long as they have removable insoles.
These insoles promise to increase comfort and support in any pair of shoes, even dress, hiking, or work shoes.
They’re designed for people who are on their feet all day or have joint or lower back pain that impairs ease of movement. They are made from a synthetic material that absorbs shock, making them a great option for those who suffer from sore feet. This soft, synthetic material makes these insoles comfortable and easy to walk in.
Powerstep insoles also have built-in arch support that makes them a great choice for people with flat feet, high arches, Plantar Fasciitis, or other foot issues that can cause discomfort. They’re also very lightweight and easy to slip into almost any type of shoe.
Powerstep Insoles Reviews – 7 Best Picks
- Designed for Daily Comfort, Stability & Pain Relief - The Pinnacle full length arch support orthotics provide moderate cushioning & support for daily activities. The PowerStep arch support inserts provide stability to the foot and ankle, helping to relieve foot pain.
- Podiatrist-Recommended Orthotic Insoles - Powerstep Pinnacle insoles are the #1 podiatrist-recommended shoe orthotics to help relieve and prevent foot pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, heel spurs, and other common foot, ankle and knee injuries.
- Address Pain from Plantar Fasciitis - The PowerStep Pinnacle insoles offer superior heel support and arch pain relief. The dual-layer cushioning is designed to reduce stress and fatigue, while Powerstep premium arch support shape is designed for plantar fasciitis relief.
- Fits Most Shoes Without the Need to Trim - Powerstep Pinnacle orthotic insoles can be worn in a variety of shoes such as athletic, walking, running, work and casual types. Orthotic inserts are ordered by shoe size, no trimming is required.
- Proudly Made in the USA - The majority of our insoles are designed and produced at our Ohio facility. Discover more orthotics for plantar fasciitis, running and pronation at the PowerStep Amazon store.
- Full-Length, Total Contact Support - Our Original insoles feature an odor-control top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration while giving support to the entire length of your foot. These insoles are thin and designed for low-profile shoes.
- Firm But Flexible Design - Our plantar fasciitis insoles are equipped with a deep heel insert cradle for increased comfort, stability and motion control. These orthotics can provide immediate heel pain relief, making them perfect to pair with dress shoes.
- Dual-Layer Cushioning - To keep these insoles thin enough for low-profile shoes, such as dress shoes, our Original insoles have two layers of thin cushioning to provide just enough comfort and support from heel to toe
- The Perfect Balance of Comfort and Support - Original orthotic arch supporting insoles stabilize and align feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- No Trimming Required - Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required, these arch support orthotic inserts can be worn in a wide variety of athletic shoes. Our insoles come ready to wear & the majority of them are designed and produced in the USA at our Ohio facility.
- Full Length Support - Our ProTech orthotic insoles support pronation, arch pain, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, and heel spurs.
- Your Go To Inserts - These orthotics for plantar fasciitis provide full length, total contact support for a number of common foot issues
- Easily Fix Your Arches - Standard, semi-rigid arch support that fits most shoes including, work boots, dress shoes and sneakers.
- Enhanced Comfort - Our ProTech orthotic inserts have maximum cushioning featuring ShockAbsorb Premium Foam heel support cushion to increased protection.
- Support + Comfort - PowerStep ProTech orthotic insoles are designed with built-in arch support, heel cradle, and a perfect balance of support and comfort
- Full-Length, Total Contact Support - Our Pinnacle Maxx insoles features a 2° heel post for greater support, motion control and correction of overpronation along with an odor control top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm But Flexible Design - Our orthotics for overpronation are equipped with a deep heel insert cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control. They can also provide immediate heel pain relief.
- Premium Dual-Layer Cushioning - For enhanced comfort from heel to toe. As the thickest of our Pinnacle insoles, these need to be worn in shoes were the factory insole can be removed
- The Perfect Balance of Comfort and Support - These insoles are unlike most other orthotics as they help to correct over-pronation which can cause ankle, knee, and hip pain.
- No Trimming Required - Our arch support orthotics can be worn in a variety of shoe styles and fit in any type with no trimming required! Unlike most insoles for flat feet and other heel pain relief products, these come ready to wear. The majority of our insoles and orthotics are designed and produced in the USA at our Ohio facility.
- Designed for Daily Comfort, Stability and Pain Relief - The Pinnacle Pink full-length orthotic arch support inserts for women provide maximum cushioning and moderate support for daily activities. The PowerStep arch support shape provides stability to the foot and ankle, helping to relieve foot pain better than the average disposable heel insert.
- #1 Podiatrist-Recommended Orthotic Inserts - Powerstep Pinnacle insoles help provide arch relief and prevent foot pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, and other common foot, ankle and knee injuries.
- Address Your Pain - The PowerStep Pinnacle Pink insoles offer superior heel support and arch pain relief. The dual-layer cushioning is designed to reduce stress and fatigue, while our premium arch support is designed for plantar fasciitis relief. PowerStep orthotic inserts for women may also help with metatarsal pain relief.
- Fits Most Shoes Without the Need to Trim - The Powerstep Pinnacle Pink insoles for women can be worn in a variety of shoes such as flats, boat shoes and other casual types. Our Orthotic inserts are ordered by shoe size and no trimming is required.
- Proudly Made in the USA - The majority of our inserts are designed and produced at our Ohio facility. Discover more orthotics for plantar fasciitis, running, pronation and cushioned insoles at the PowerStep Amazon store.
- Full-Length, Total Contact Foot Support - PULSE Performance full length running insoles feature an odor control top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration making running and workouts more enjoyable.
- Firm Yet Flexible Support for Your Arches - Neutral arch support and deep heel cradle increases comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches helping allievate plantar fasciitis pain during your run
- Premium Shock Absorbing Foam - PULSE running insoles are made with a premium foam that provides bounce back with each step to enhance comfort from heel to toe while absorbing shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints and tendons
- The Perfect Balance of Comfort and Support - PULSE Performance running insoles provide the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride.
- No Trimming Required - Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required, these shoe orthotics can be worn in a wide variety of athletic shoes. Unlike many feet pain relief products, these come ready to wear. The majority of our orthotics are designed and produced in the USA at our Ohio facility.
- HIGH ARCH SUPPORT: Firm & flexible neutral arch support, deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control to align feet, relieve and prevent pain from supination and protect against pressure on the ball and heel of the foot.
- ALL DAY COMFORT AND SUPPORT: PowerStep Pinnacle High uses premium dual-layer cushioning which creates enhanced comfort from heel to toe and provides bounce back with each step without going flat.
- RELIEVES AND PREVENTS PAIN: PowerStep Pinnacle High can help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by supination such as; Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Fat Pad Atrophy and Morton's Neuroma.
- NO TRIMMING: PowerStep insoles can be moved from shoe to shoe. Inserts are sized by shoe size and intended for footwear where the factory insoles can be removed. Designed for shoes such as Athletic (Walking/Running), Work, & Casual Dress Shoes.
- MADE IN THE USA: We stand behind our products and always guarantee them to be free of defects in materials and workmanship from our facility. If you are not satisfied with your product within 30 days, please return it to Amazon for a refund.
Pros of Using Powerstep Insoles
- Easy to use in any shoe: These insoles are very easy to use in any shoe. They can be used in athletic shoes, dress shoes, and work shoes.
- Lightweight: These insoles are very lightweight and easy to walk in.
- Built-in arch support: These insoles have built-in arch support that makes them a great choice for people with flat feet, high arches, or other foot issues that can cause discomfort.
- Satisfaction guarantee: Powerstep insoles come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t like them, you can send them back for a full refund.
- Great for travel: If you’re heading on a trip, these insoles are easy to stuff in your luggage and take along with you.
- Great for new or worn-out shoes: Powerstep insoles are great for new and worn-out shoes alike. If you have a new pair of shoes that are just not comfy, or a worn pair of shoes that are loose, slipping these insoles into the shoes can make them much more comfortable to wear.
Cons of Using Powerstep Insoles
- May not fit every shoe: While these insoles are made to fit most any shoe, they may not fit every shoe. It’s important to check the shoe size before purchasing.
- May make some shoes too tight: If the shoe is already a bit tight, these insoles could make the shoe to snug. Every shoe is different so it depends on your shoe’s current fit. If your shoes are too tight check out my article on the top shoe stretching sprays.
- Not a long-term solution: These insoles are not meant to be used as a long-term solution. They are not a cure for joint pain or other long-term conditions.
- Some users may need inserts with more support: If you need something with more support, you may want to try out the Powerstep Extra Support Insoles.
Powerstep Insoles Reviews by Real Customers
If you head over to the Powerstep Insole store on Amazon or browse Powerstep Insoles on Zappos, you’ll see that these insoles have thousands of customer reviews with the vast majority of them positive. The average total rating for all their insole options exceeds 4.5 stars.
Here are a few verified and real Powerstep Insoles reviews:
Great support for sagging or non existent arch without the pain associated with adjusting to orthotics. My doctor, a podiatrist, suggested these as an alternative. I will be getting more to put in my legion of athletic/activity shoes, as I don’t like having to change the insole with every shoe change…
I was very skeptical at first thinking these wouldn’t do much good but as a nurse that’s on my feet for hours at a time I can say these are amazing and if you’re on the fence, you just need to buy them…
This is one of the best insole supports that I have worn. They support my arch very well and provides great comfort in my shoes. I feel very balanced and relieved of foot pressure. Worth the purchase…
My arches are falling and my podiatrist recommended these arch supports. They have helped with the pain. I would recommend them!…
I have been pain-free for enough months now that I had actually forgotten that I ever had any issues! I slip these insoles into whatever pair of shoes I am wearing for the day and off I go pain-free. I even manage to spend entire weekends literally standing for hours on end in my garage (nothing but cement) which before would have absolutely done me in, but now I don’t even think twice about it…
The Arch support is amazing at relieving foot pain! My husband and I love them, and they compare well with expensive custom-made arch supports that we also have invested in. We both highly recommend these.
What’s Included in the Box?
If you opt for the original Powerstep insoles, you will receive two insoles that are 14 x 2.5 inches each. They also come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can use these insoles for work or casual wear as they are designed to fit into almost any pair of shoes.
What Are Some Powerstep Insole Alternatives?
Based on my research, Powerstep insoles give you the best combination of price, comfort, and quality. The reviews for these insoles are stellar. Having said that, they may be out of the budget for some.
So, if you are not sure if Powerstep insoles are right for you, here are some of my favorite lower-cost insole alternatives:
- ★LASTING COMFORT - arch support improves foot and leg alignment, enhances comfort, and helps ease stress and uncomfortable caused by flat feet (Pronation), bunions, arthritis,good for Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain & heel spurs), Achilles Tendonitis
- ★DEEP HEEL CUP- to maintain correct foot positioning.protects your heel during the heavy impact of landing during walking or running and stabilizes the foot.
- ★PREMIUM EVA MATERIAL - It is excellent for shock absorption and foot fatigue,The fabric also helps keep your feel cool
- ★DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY USE - Provides moderate control and support in walking or casual hiking shoes, work shoes and boots.Comfort and cushioning for all types of leisure or everyday footwear
- ★RISK FREE - IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR INSOLES ,PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT WALKHERO CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN OUR RETURN POLICY ,WE WILL OFFER A REASONABLE AND ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION TO MAKE IT UP FOR YOU FRIENDLY REMINDER: WalkHero insoles are packed in resealable ziplock bag, Free to open and seal, please kindly keep the package intact before return. To avoid Amazon refuse your return request due to packaging damage, Please DO NOT use scissors to open it
- Dr; Scholl's Comfort Tri-Comfort Women
- Shoe insoles
- Women's Insole
- Comfort for heel, arch and ball of foot
- Dr; Scholl's Comfort & Energy Extra Support Men
- Shoe insoles
- Men's Insole
- Allows you to stay on your feet longer;Outrageous Comfort – gel waves massage the most sensitive areas on your feet and provide superior shock absorption
Powerstep Insoles – My Final Final Thoughts
For anyone looking for a comfortable and easy-to-use insole, Powerstep insoles are a great choice.
They’re easy to slip into any pair of shoes and have a lightweight design, so you barely know they’re there. They’re made from a soft, synthetic material that makes them comfortable and easy to walk in.
Additionally, these insoles have built-in arch support that makes them a great choice for people with flat feet, high arches, or other foot issues that can cause discomfort.
Have you tried Powerstep insoles? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below!